Leg Veins (small)
WHAT PEAU CAN DO FOR SMALL LEG VEINS
Pulsed Dye Laser: VBEAM Perfecta for Small Leg Veins
PEAU’s revolutionary pulsed dye laser, the gold standard for this type of laser, has a well-documented history and has been clinically proven to safely and effectively correct a wide range of vascular and pigmented lesions including small veins; on the legs or anywhere else on the body.
- The state-of-the-art pulsed dye laser works by producing a bright beam of light which is selectively absorbed by the blood vessels (the tiny veins in this case) in the form of energy and heat.
- The laser has the ability to target the blood vessels in the vascular lesion or pigmented area without damaging the tissue surrounding them.
- The body then reabsorbs the treated blood vessels during its natural healing process.
- The cooling device attached to the tip of the laser delivers a spray of cool air prior to the laser pulse which enhances patient comfort.
- It also enhances patient safety by reducing the risk of pigmentary changes, blistering and purpura.