WHAT PEAU CAN DO FOR ROUGH SKIN
MicroLaserPeel for Rough Skin
A MicroLaserPeel is stronger than microdermabrasion but less aggressive than laser skin resurfacing. This is a gentle laser-assisted skin peel is a revolutionary facial rejuvenation treatment requiring only a few days of healing time.
- The intraepidermal laser precisely ablates the outermost layers of the skin.
- This superficial skin peeling procedure is individually customized to each patient.
- Benefits are noticed within a few days following the procedure as skin peeling will occur.
- The skin will appear smoother, healthier, more radiant and will have improved texture.
- Other benefits include: improved elasticity and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines.
- Microlaserpeels can be used on the neck, hands and chest as well.
Microdermabrasion for Rough Skin
Wet peel: beyond microdermabrasion : exfoliate, invigorate, moisturize & reclaim your radiance with a crystal-free, wet peel.
The SkinBella (SB) is a technological advancement; an upgraded skin rejuvenation system that evenly exfoliates, and deeply moisturizes your skin.
- An ultrasonic applicator removes dead skin cells & can be used on inflamed, irritated, sensitive, rosacea, couperose, & acneic skin.
- Unlike SB, crystals or diamond tip microdermabrasion can be uncomfortably abrasive and cause redness, bruising or pinpoint bleeding.
- SB is used in conjunction with our revolutionary line of award-winning products that breathe freshness onto the skin and deeply moisturize from within.
- You will be radiant!
Skin Care Regime for Smoothing Rough Skin Texture
Choosing the right skincare products to improve skin texture and maintain a youthful, radiant look is best done during a consultation with the specialist dermatologist. The roughness could be caused by underlying conditions which require treatment other than creams, lotions or ointments.
Moreover, one must protect their skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure. Choose a broad spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) greater than 15 and pay attention to how often it needs to be re-applied if you are exposed to the sun for long periods of time. Be diligent about covering exposed areas.
- Change of climate/season and excessive sun exposure can contribute to rough skin texture.
- Other common causes of roughness are acne, eczema, and rosacea.
- Facial lines and wrinkles appear as one ages causing less smooth skin texture.
- Cleansing your skin gently is key to taking care of your skin.
- Rehydrate from the inside out! Drink plenty of water.