Uneven Skin Tone
WHAT PEAU CAN DO FOR UNEVEN SKIN TONE
MicroLaserPeel ™ for Uneven Skin Tone
A MicroLaserPeel ™, also named “the weekend peel” is a gentle, laser-assisted skin peel; a revolutionary facial rejuvenation treatment requiring only a few days of healing time.
This procedure is individually customized to each patient and can be carried out on the face, neck, hands and chest for improved skin tone and texture. As well as many other added benefits.
Benefits, noticed within a few days following the procedure as skin peeling will occur, are:
- Appearance of smoother skin
- Healthier looking skin
- Radiant looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Improved elasticity
- Reduction in the appearance of fine to moderate lines
- Reduction in blotchy skin coloring
- Reduction in hyperpigmentataion
Wet Peel: Beyond Microdermabrasion
Exfoliate, invigorate, moisturize & reclaim your radiance with a crystal-free, wet peel.
The SkinBella (SB) is a technological advancement; an upgraded skin rejuvenation system that evenly exfoliates, and deeply moisturizes your skin. A series of treatments will gently remove the superficial layers of the skin resulting in a more even skin tone.
- An ultrasonic applicator removes dead skin cells & can be used on inflamed, irritated, sensitive, rosacea, couperose, & acneic skin.
- Unlike SB, crystals or diamond tip microdermabrasion can be uncomfortably abrasive and cause redness, bruising or pinpoint bleeding.
- SB is used in conjunction with our revolutionary line of award-winning products that breathe freshness onto the skin and deeply moisturize from within.
- You will be radiant!
Skin Care Regime
A skin care regime will be recommended by the dermatologist (most likely as part of a comprehensive skincare protocol) combination with other treatments.